About Our Proprietary Document and Litigation Management Software
Law firms and insurance companies rely on our proprietary software to efficiently manage and securely store substantial volumes of documents and other electronic records. If your electronic discovery process is unwieldy, disorganized and inordinately time consuming, our software will be a game changer for your organization’s litigation practice.
Our Software’s Key Benefits and Solutions
Our software eliminates many of the burdens traditionally associated with complex electronic discovery and litigation management. With powerful tools at your fingertips, you can easily locate and search key documents, manage document versions and reproduce records for internal or external distribution. Professional Document Services, Inc.’s proprietary document and litigation management software also allows you to:
- Annotate documents, including highlighting, redacting and adding notes
- Bates stamp documents for discovery
- Conduct content searches with images
- Convert non-searchable documents using automatic optical character recognition (OCR)
- Efficiently manage document reviews
- Perform historical record searches
- Print, download and email batch files
- Print, download and email individual documents
- View previous document versions
Web-Based, User-Controlled Access
Our software is entirely web based, allowing for secure access when and where you need it. Whether your firm has multiple offices or you need to go on-site to a client’s facility, you can maintain seamless continuity without the limitations of more-traditional, locally hosted software solutions. In addition, with our software’s multiple-user access features, each of your litigation team members can access documents and perform tasks in a security-controlled environment.
Our Software is Fully HIPAA Compliant
Like all aspects of Professional Document Services, Inc.’s records retrieval and litigation support services, our software is fully HIPAA compliant. Under the HIPAA Security Rule and the HITECH Act of 2009, software used to access and store electronic protected health information must meet stringent logical and other security requirements. These requirements include:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all created, received, maintained and transmitted electronic protected health information
- Identifying and protecting against reasonably anticipated security threats and threats to the integrity of electronic protected health information
- Protecting against reasonably anticipated impermissible uses and disclosures of electronic protected health information
With our proprietary software, you can feel confident knowing that your clients’ and their counterparties’ electronic health records are secure.
Learn More about Professional Document Services, Inc.’s Document and Litigation Management Solutions
If you are interested in using Professional Document Services, Inc.’s proprietary software for your next case or claim, we encourage you to contact us so that we can get a better understanding of your unique needs. User training is simple, and we can quickly get your entire team up and running on our secure platform. For more information, call 888-362-2679 or contact one of our professionals online today.